Welcome to Custom Deckworks!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Custom Deckworks's Website, located at https://www.customdeckworks.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Custom Deckworks if you do not agree to take and abide by all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person visiting this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Custom Deckworks and/or its licensors (such as ThirteenPine LLC) own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Custom Deckworks website and social media pages. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this site for Custom Deckworks for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
○ Republish material from Custom Deckworks
○ Sell, rent or sub-license material from Custom Deckworks
○ Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Custom Deckworks
○ Redistribute content from Custom Deckworks
○ And NEVER steal any images, pictures, or written content to use on
your own website or marketing materials. Build your own stuff
and write your own content!
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the intention to offer full disclosure to you and give you the opportunity to cease using the site if you don't agree with them.
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Custom Deckworks does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments (but may for Reviews) prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Custom Deckworks,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Custom Deckworks shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Custom Deckworks reserves the right to monitor all Comments and Reviews and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
○ You are entitled to post Comments or Reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
○ The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
○ The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
○ The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
○ You are agreeing not ot leave a Review of Custom Deckworks, it's owner(s) or it's staff if you have not actually worked with Custom Deckworks in some capacity. "Working with" implies, in the least, that you contacted us and we responded. If we did not respond that means we may not have ever even known you were attempting to make contact and therefore we have no knowledge of your existence or attempts to work with us. No contact means you have nothing to review, so don't do it.
You hereby grant Custom Deckworks a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments or Reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
○ Search engines;
○ News organizations;
○ Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
○ System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Upon written request, we may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
○ commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
○ dot.com community sites;
○ associations or other groups representing charities;
○ online directory distributors;
○ internet portals;
○ accounting, law and consulting firms; and
○ educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Custom Deckworks; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Custom Deckworks. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. If no response, send another email; do not link without a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
○ By use of our corporate name; or
○ By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
○ By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Custom Deckworks's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
○ limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
○ limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
○ limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
○ exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We may post digital copies of photographs of other people's work in an attempt to give context to a point we are making. If we do, we will NOT claim the work or work product in the photo as our own. We will either give proper credit to the creator or, to not sully their reputation any further than they already have by doing such work, we may decline to name the creator.
We will NOT take any photographs from a company's own website or social media page. But, to conform to FAIR USE, if a company posts a photo in an advertisement they run and we are assaulted without permission by that advertisement, then we may consider that photo to have been sacrificed into the public domain for the purposes of bringing attention to the company. And we may help bring that attention.
BUT....... if you do see one of your photos on our website or connected social media pages and you'd like us to remove it, all you have to do is send us an email and ask us to remove it. There will be no need to threaten us with anything whatsoever; not lawyers, internet slander or revenge, or even physical violence. Because we can assure you that the way we respond to threats is not the way you hope. The best way to make sure one of your photos doesn't end up on our site making a point about quality work vs bad work, is to either not post pics of the bad work you took somebody's money to do, or just do better work!